@lbert
“A104226 LAM CHENSHEN lulus…” Really can’t believe I hear that from dean, as I was sitting anxiously, rubbing my fingers, with my cold sweaty palms, looking over to Julian and Hafiz, trying to get some reassurance…Yes, I got it…Finally, I can breath a sigh of relief…5 years of medical school, probably this is what we all have been waiting for. Still remember what a professor told us during my first year, “you are climbing the highest mountain now, you might fall or bump along the way, but don’t worry, get up and keep going, you will reach the highest point at some day”. Well, I have to say, it is not easy, the 5 years is like a battlefield, everyday you have to armoured yourself with knowledge and skills, and be prepared for any questions or tasks thrown to you, and more crucial, be prepared for losing, scolding, or down-grading. (A bit exaggerated, but I think you get what I mean). Anyway, we survive it.

There is really no word can express my gratitude now but only “Thank You”. Thank you to all the lecturers who have taught me and scolded me, to become a better doctor and person. Your dedications had given us the light in our darkest path. Thank you to my study mates, without u guys, my study and reading won’t be so interesting, fun and enjoyable. Thank you to all my friends who had given me the supports which I needed most when I’m down and sad. And of course, thank you to my family members, especially my parents, you are the persons who I can always turn to, who I can always depend on...

This might not be the highest point in our path; there are a lot of challenges waiting for us, every chapters end with a beginning of a new chapter, may all of us have a great new challenging life ahead. And to my dear friends, do keep in touch…love you…
1 Response
  1. Gine Says:

    CONGRATS! I'm very happy for you, too :) All your hard works paid off. I believe you're excitedly looking forward to go out and serve the people!

    BTW, well said, your post :) Keep in touch. Chili's!


Post a Comment