@lbert
10th of May, an important day for me, the day I was brought into this world, with full of anticipation and excitement, I was the first son and grandson for my parents and grandparents. According to my mother, I was said to bring luck to my grandfather as he won a 4D after I was born. Miracle hah!!

This year is my 23rd birthday, time really flies, so fast, I have passed my life for 23 years, thank God for giving me this wonderful life. I would never imagine myself having such good achievements in this stage of life, I'm blessed, and I hope I can have better achievement in the future, and strive the best.

While this might be the last birthday I have in my undergraduate programme, I would like to say thank you deeply from my heart to all my friends, who had been keep sending birthday message to me throughout the last 24 hours, thank you for the present (by the way, this is the second time I received a book as present, still indeed, its a valuable and useful present, and I will treasure this book throughout my lifetime), thank you for the dinner and thank you for the...after party,haha!!! You guys are really good friends, I can never live without you guys, and please just let me say it one more time, thank you.

With love...and happy birthday...
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Edwin T Says:

    Hope you enjoy. ^_^


  2. Gine Says:

    ahh..what book did you get as a present? I am just curious :)


  3. 玮文美女 Says:

    hahaha...albert get 'yellow' book for his birthday...huhu~~


  4. @lbert Says:

    一个自称美女的写真集!!哈哈!!


  5. 玮文美女 Says:

    不是自称。。是货真价实的美女!!!!!


Post a Comment