@lbert
Yesterday, 2 of my friends and I, out of no where, decided to go SS2 for dinner. It takes around 1 hours for us to reach there due to the traffic jam, and my stomach has already started grumbling before we even depart. Pathetic, craving for food, and with all the stupid traffic jam, we finally reach SS2. Well, SS2 is really a food paradise, various of food choices here, and most are recommended. I've been here a couple of times just for dinner or lunch. So, we went to this restaurant, One Noodle Restaurant "全一拉面", as the name applied, best ramen in the area. The interior of the restaurant is quite nice, quiet and comfortable, and the service is quite good. We ordered a "Shang Hai Steamed Dumpling", a "Tom Yam Seafood La Mien", a "Curry Seafood La Mien" and a " Shrimp and Fish La Mien".

The la mien was really nice, very Q and tasty. The soup was delicious and full of seafood: prawns, oysters, mussels, scallops, etc. And all came in a big bowl. Although it was a bit expensive, but still worth the price. I will definitely come here for lamien again, hehe!!!

2 Responses
  1. Gine Says:

    where's the picture of steamed dumpling la? I love dumpling... envy you!


  2. Edwin T Says:

    ya lar~ now people go eating don't ajak me already.


Post a Comment