@lbert
A new year should be start with some new targets, although usually I didn't really fulfill the targets ( don't know what's the purpose of setting it if not fulfilling it, hai...role eye).

OK, here's the list:
  1. Read Kumar & Clark Clinical Medicine from skin to skin (I'm saying the big one here). Dr Azmi told us that he had even finish reading the big Kumar & Clark from skin to skin in third year. While I felt ashamed that I didn't even finish a quarter of small Kumar & Clark (wonder how i pass my medicine posting).
  2. Hardworking, hardworking and hardworking. I had been very very lazy since third years, spending most of my time with my computer, movies, karaoke, shopping, play etc. Want to chase away all these lazy bugs now. There's no joke for final years.
  3. Having a study group. Have to change my style of study now. No more study alone. Time to change.
  4. Visualise positive, visualise I'll pass my professional exam, visualise I'll be hardworking, visualise I'll survive all the rocks and bumps, visualise...(sorry, I used to visualise negative)
  5. Gain weight...(nothing to do with my study, but I have been trying it for a long time, just still not success yet)

I think that's all with my list (hmm...too much). Anyway, hope I can fulfill all...hehe:)

2 Responses
  1. 玮文美女 Says:

    haha..gain weight got so difficult de mer?? wu wu wu.... y i even breath oso can gain weight...
    dun worry,i go do liposuction and let u drink my fat...then u can gain weight,i can lose weight,kill two birds with ony one stone wo...


  2. @lbert Says:

    good idea..ok...apointment for surgery tomorrow...hehe


Post a Comment