@lbert
Sitting alone in my new room, staring at the desk lamp, is late at night but I just can't close my eyes, too many thoughts suddenly rush into my head, probably is the silent night that trigger my compressed thoughts after the whole day of work in the clinics today to pop out. Yes, I'm finally in my 5th year-final year. Really can't believe I was in my final year, seems like just yesterday when I was a clumsy innocent junior first step into this course. Even I myself felt funny and embarrassing for that time.

It's really not easy to pass through these four years. A lot of pain and tears but of course there are happy and joy too. And I gain a lot and lose some. This is how life should be: no pain no gain. I really appreciate all the experience I have been through, and this is not something that I can get from my previous school years. Now I can laugh all the way with it. A big thank you to everyone.

One more year to go now. I know it will be a lot of stress and pressure. Just hope that I can survive all the way and be what I have been dreaming to be. Good luck...
2 Responses
  1. 玮文美女 Says:

    dun worry ya...u can njoy ur final year and no doubt,u can pass too in professional exam...coz U R THE SAME POSTING WITH ME!!!!


  2. @lbert Says:

    haha...ya lor...with u I am the happiest person in the world...haha...


Post a Comment